LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Goals

Looking forward to a healthy week. I am in a much better place than I've been in a few months. Still a ways to go when it comes to my weekend eating...but working on that.

My goals for the week are simple...

Curves 5 days this week
Walk outside 2 to 3 days this week
WATER
Less food
Clean food
Keep up with my entries here...they help me focus!
Read all your motivational blogs:)



Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
Wayne Dyer

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are in a better place, Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I live in Missouri, too! I live in Fenton (not sure where Maryville is!) What a great blog--you are so brave! But, this is a good idea for accountability, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how motivated you are!
    thanks for reminding me of water... i don't know why i keep forgetting to drink the universe's most precious liquid. :)

    ReplyDelete