LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day One











Today I began Chris Freytag's "2-Week Total Body Turnaround".

Here's the rundown of my day...

I focused on my upper body and core. Today's exercises included bicep curls and tricep curls. Plus ab work. Chris suggests you start out light and slow your first day especially if it's been awhile since you lifted. It had been nearly 6 months for me...so I did take it easy. It sure felt good though.



And even though I intended to do my work this morning I didn't make it to my home gym till around 2:15. I was committed though and got the work done.

Chris suggests that we need to learn the "3 C's" of weight loss. They are....commitment, consistency and convenience.

I love her advice on commitment...

"It all comes down to squeezing it in. The We're all busy and have endless lists but keeping fit is important to me, so I look at it like the other things I need to do."


I was committed today. I ate small portions, lots of fruit and veggies, drank my water and ended my night with an hour and 10 minute power walk with a friend.


Going to bed feeling so good about myself.

"Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the road blocks that lie before you."  -Denis Waitley, motivational speaker

What are you committed to? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment