LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Two

Woke up achy today. My neck, shoulders and head hurt so bad...my energy level was low and really wasn't sure how today would go.

So proud of what I did in spite of the pain.

I watched everything I put in my mouth, wrote it down and ate only quality foods. That's what Chris had me focus on today...quality vs. quantity. She reminded me how my day is affected by the foods I choose to eat. So true.

Today was lower body/abs and walking. To be honest...I just couldn't bring myself to do abs today. I did walk for 46 minutes, doing walking lunges and lots of hills. My legs are on fire tonight. Love it!

Out of 5 stars I give myself a 4 today.


"Our thoughts and imaginations are the only real limits to our possibilities."  -Orison S. Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment