LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day Three

It's been a good one!

I woke up ready for the day. Today's message from the book I'm using was so true..."Today you''' notice it getting a bit easier.". I agree. I haven't craved sweets, my portions have been small and I've been full and I couldn't wait to walk.

Today was upper body.

I skipped out again. I am just so nervous. It seems whenever I lift anything my neck and shoulders ache for days and I end up with a migraine. Very frustrating!! I think what I'll do tomorrow is the moves without the weights...just think it's good to do something.

As of this morning the scales says I'm down 2 pounds and I put a pair of shorts on that normally is too snug. They felt great all day!

I am not eating everything from the book but eating healthy and comparable to the foods in the book.

All in all I am very pleased with the motivation it is providing me!!

How is your week?

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog!

    You can do it! Starting is always the hardest part. As for the pain, that's your body building new muscle. Surprisingly, for me, the pain goes away when I do work out. But I would pop some pain relievers and try to do your workouts. Maybe with fewer reps.

    But otherwise, you're doing wonderful! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete