LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hungry Girl

So, I love Hungry Girl. Love her emails {have received them since she began quite a few years ago}, have one of her books and watch her show on the Cooking Channel. She has a new book out "300 Under 300" and was seriously thinking about getting it. Do you have the book? What do you think of Hungry Girl? I would love some advice!:)

Today I have felt so out of shape. Really I'm not...I mean nothing's changed...it's just the weather. It affects what I eat, how much I eat and how I feel about myself. Overall it has been a good eating day.

Thanks for all the kind words. I promise to stay here, blogging my way to a healthy way of life.:)

"Most of the shadows of
this life are caused by 
our standing in our own sunshine."

       -Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered her a few months ago. I record her show but mostly fast forward through it. I do get her emails but it is just so much in my box each day that I skim fast. I think she has some great ideas though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Hungry Girl on the Today show and loved her cake mix recipe. I follow her on FB, but haven't bought her cookbook(s). I may have to check it out! I love the new blog look! :-)

    ReplyDelete