LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Re-Committment

My husband and I are recommitting ourselves to losing together. He has been so successful this past year but is still 15 pounds away from his goal. So grateful for my sweet Dave!!!

This is Dave one year ago...

Ugh...terrible photo of me. Anway...so that's Dave last year...

Here he is just last Monday on his 46th Birthday...30 pounds lighter!!
{I look the same-sigh}

Love this photo!

I am proud of him.  He is my inspiration!!

So, girls...I know I have been super negative here. NO MORE. I promise myself today that this is a place for positive thoughts, feelings and quotes. And Mer and Mo...thank you for reminding me that even though I am crazy busy now...it is not an excuse to neglect my health!! I appreciated that!!!

"There's nothing in this world that
comes easy. There are a lot of people
who aren't going to bother to win.
We learn in football to get up and go once more."


-Woody Hayes

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I took a moment to read this - thanks for the shout out. I just did my own post and felt a bit negative, just need a few more hours of sleep.
    Glad to hear that you and your husband are going to do it together - support is so needed when we are doing a new journey, new committment (to anything, not just weight loss). OH - and those flowers - I got some the other night for doing a great job with my Cub Scouts - made my day and made me feel important - isn't it amazing what a little thing can do for us?!!
    Have a good week!!!!
    MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos and the fact that you guys are "re-commiting" to loosing together. That is great. And by the way---you look beautiful in the photos! stop being so hard on yourself!!! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the cutest couple! It is so awesome that you are both losing it together. It is so important to be each others cheerleaders!
    Thanks so much for the shout out!
    Looking forward to more posts about your loss and gains (your togetherness, support and teamwork)
    Have a wonderful week!
    STAY STRONG!
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    NEVER GIVE UP!
    Always,
    Mer

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the saying goes "Health is Wealth!" All the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete