LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Goals

So last week I told you I was re-committing to this weight loss thing. I actually had 3 really good days in a row but then...it was Easter Sunday and I had was like a shark in an ocean of blood...I went on a frenzy. Chocolate, rolls, sweet potatoes, real butter....I was eating faster than I could chew.

But, it's Monday. And Monday's are good. Spring is good. It is a time of renewal.

My WORD for 2011 is REINVENT. I have been reinventing the way I do art, the way I look at my life. The way I interact. I am trying to get involved and serve others more. I am on the right path with it all but my health. So here are a few "mini" goals for the next 2 months....

April 25th-July 1st Health & Fitness Goals

*I will get to 148.0 by July 1st, 2010
*I will eat less at every meal, never eating till I am stuffed
*I will allow myself a splurge meal once a week
*I will exercise at least 4 days a week for 30 minutes or more
*I will share positive entries and quotes here on my Blog
*I will turn to others for inspiration and motivation and try to help them along
*I will remember that I am only human and I can't do it all...I can only do my BEST.


What are some of your short term goals?

2 comments:

  1. Good for you:) I am bumping up my exercise and have been adding a short workout most afternoons. It serves a double purpose of a few more calories burned while it keeps me from snacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Right now, I'm just trying to stay on track and be aware of what I eat. My next goal is to start exercising at least 3 times a week. AND I too have to remember not to beat myself up if I slip up!!!

    ReplyDelete