LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I won't stop

"Never stop. One always stops as soon as something is about to happen."  -Peter Brook

For today I resolve not to stop.
I won't quit.
I won't give in to that cupcake or cookie or chips and dip.
I will eat fruits
and vegetables
and drink my water.
I will smile
and say "No, thank you." to the junk
and "Yes, please." to the good.
For today I will not stop
because I know something good is just around the corner.

Tell me what will you do today?

5 comments:

  1. I will workout for at least 90 minutes and I will enjoy my dinner out with friends with no guilt but hopefully some moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fit in a 45-60 minute workout, drink my water and make a concious effort to eat healthy thru the day. :) love your motivational posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I'm going to have to copy that and keep it so that I can read it again and again. Today, I will have a happy, healthy on-program day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GO GIRL! Just keep saying these awesome things to yourself and just watch what will happen! Reread this again when you are feeling blah.
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    Always,
    Mer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are GREAT! I think I am changing directions and finding myself...I am so grateful for this blog and for YOU!!:)

    ReplyDelete