LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today...

Today I am feeling like I can do this weight loss thing.
Today I am feeling strong and in control.
Today is a busy one...lots of art projects to catch up on...can't wait to head to my art "cave" for a few hours.

"If you observe a really happy man, 
you will find...that he is happy in 
the course of living life twenty-four
crowded hours of each day."
-W. Beran Wolfe


How are you feeling today? What can you do to make it a great day?

4 comments:

  1. You seem so motivated today! So happy for you =). I also like that quote about happiness.
    Today Im feeling great. I think reminding myself about all my blessings (no matter what its going on In my life) its what keeps me going with a positive outlook on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling great and I'm glad you are too. We can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! So proud of you! Been up and down the scale so many times so know what I speak of...once after one child I was 180 pound on my small 5'2 frame! Before I could loose much had another baby, lost it all, had another baby, had to start from scratch...now for 19 years been able to stay in a 10 pound range( usually a 2-4lb range), depending on health and stress issues..so it can be done!

    ReplyDelete