LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm a Follower

After much deliberation I have decided to join Weight Watchers on-line. Yesterday I took the plunge and signed up for 3 months. I get 29 Points Plus a day which kept me full most of the day. The thing I really love about the new WW is the fact that fruits and veggies are zero points.

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, gravely, "and go till you come to the end; then stop."  -Lewis Carroll

That's what I'm doing by joining WW again. I am beginning with the basics...learning how to eat the right quanity of food, be satisfied and still lose weight. I am really excited about this choice I've made:)

Have you made any choices you are proud of lately?

3 comments:

  1. I joined online yesterday too! Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you! I hope you love it.

    I did WW successfully many years ago and, out of curiosity, went to a meeting right before my surgery to see about the new plan. Sounds interesting but I just can't get my head around calculating and counting points. I think that is a non-issue though if you do the online because you can track it there? I will probably write a post about this someday, and may just calculate my points now and then for grins. That fruit thing could be hard for me, too easy to overeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done WW. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete