LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Habit at a Time

It's been nearly 3 weeks now and I've just had 3 diet sodas. AMAZING! I am not having near the headaches and my craving for sweets is diminishing. Drinking lots of water with lemon and seltzer water with frozen berries. Yum.

Another habit I am creating is washing my face nightly. I have never been good at this but I told myself that this year I would...and I am.

So, these two new habits I'm working on and being relatively successful at is giving me hope {and power} that THIS will be the year the weight is lost...for good.

I am on the right path.

Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.
Oprah Winfrey

What good habits are you creating this year?

4 comments:

  1. Drinking 64 oz water every day. Not eating after 8pm. Walking every day. Leaving a little food on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I just quit soda this weekend. So, I currently have a headache. Damn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic!! I have always washed my face nightly but here's a tip I read about the other day (just incase you don't have an easy time sticking to it) Don't wait till bed time to wash it. Usually by then you are exhausted and to tired to put the effort in. If you wash it earlier in the evening you'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog, and I love it! Especially this post. I'm a personal trainer, and I always work with my clients on focusing on ONE thing at a time. It makes the process bearable and then you have things to celebrate. Good luck!

    http://trainingtidbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete