LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am NOT/I AM

Oh, things they are a changin"...I am beginning to get that truly great feeling one gets when they KNOW they are on the verge of something great. Know what I'm talking about?

Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year. Franklin P. Adams

I am not turning to food to make me happy.
I am not turning to food because I am bored.
I am not turning to food  because I'm sad, mad, tired, etc.
I am not turning to food  because it sounds good.
I am not dreaming of food and looking forward to my next meal just because I get to eat.


I am eating when I'm hungry.
I am putting my fork down between bites.
I am chewing my food.
I am enjoying the taste of food.
I am eating lots of fruit and veggies.
I am exercising.
I am drinking more and more water.




**Please know that I have been here many times before...and that is usually when I blow it. So I am just so happy to be here...but have a LONG way to go!!!:)



"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared to believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance."  -Bruce Barton

4 comments:

  1. I am thrilled for you! And a bit envious. I'm not there yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite there yet, though I hope to be soon. I know that you have to NOT want food because it's good and ... its just there. I seem to always think about food and when I can figure out how to stop doing that and put my mind set into exercising, I might make progress! (:

    I'm glad that you have finally figured out how to control your eating habits and weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list - something to read twice a day - morning and evening. Might help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that quote by Frank Adams!!! so, so true! Your "I am's" sound like you are right on track. Keep moving forward!! :)

    ReplyDelete