LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank you....

Thank you for supporting me here and letting me be me. When I started this blog a few months ago I just wanted it to be a place I was real...I place I could write out every feeling I have regarding food, exercise and my weight. I don't intend to purposely "grow" my blog but LOVE the fact that I do have readers!! YOU inspire me!! With your comments and your blogs. So thank you so much for taking the time to read my craziness and help me as I go along.

Today is Monday. I love Mondays.
I am starting fresh.
I posted on Weight Watchers this morning.
I walked for 30 minutes.
I have drank half my water for the day.
I am in a good place today.

"Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it."  -Ernest Holmes

What is your "mirror" reflecting back to you today?

2 comments:

  1. Glad today is a good day:) I am feeling all sunshiney just reading this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love mondays too! :) You inspire us all as well with your amazing writing/quotes and by sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete