LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Self-Control

I am still here. Feeling a wee bit off track.

It was those dang donuts.


Seriously...it was.

Weighed in at the gym today. I stayed the same. Really grateful for that in all honesty. My mind has been on so many other things...this weight loss thing has taken a back seat.

However, I must get back on track.

It is the best place for me to be;)

"Without discipline, there's no life at all." -Katherine Hepburn

Well, said Miss Kate.


How is your week?

3 comments:

  1. I love how you play with the font size:) Wish I could do that.

    Funny how I never think of the word "discipline." But I need more of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good - I've gotten my exercise in, drinking water and eating good eats - let's see if the WW scale rewards me on Saturday! :D If not, I'll still keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's honey buns for me and I failed yesterday and had one with a cup O Joe and it did not feel good.

    ReplyDelete